The Comet is a hybrid model, family of the Cosmo but with some differences in looks and options. The Comet has a bit more shoulder articulation and is available with the M&M cut.
Girls love this! Any experience level can feel comfortable flying in the tunnel or even take it to the sky. It is recommend to be only on a tapered cut but we can customize the fit for you if you think you need a little more power. The fitted design looks and feels awesome giving you great articulation in all the necessary areas.
Made with a base of 4-ply Taslon in a wide variety of colors, neoprene collar, shoulders, elbows, thighs, knees, center back, crotch and laterals for great flexibility. You can add athletic mesh and other extra options like, Cordura knees and butt, magnetic chest flap, clean cut leg cuffs, etc.
This model is available in: • Hybrid Standard Suit • Hybrid Shorty Suit
• Hybrid Standard Suit: Great for the tunnel & great for the sky. This suit offers full shoulder articulation, allowing a tight fit with full flexibility of your upper body. The M&M option allows a skin tight fit with great flexibility. Girls dig the M&M cut. Although a unisex model, the Comet is the favorite among girls, any experience level flyer can feel comfortable flying in the tunnel but many people love it in the sky as well. This model is also available in a shorty version.
(Only available in tapered cut)
NOTE: Hybrid model. Fit varies when you use it with or without a container, Having a container might pull up the legs and torso making the suit shorter and cordura knees will be out of place.
• Hybrid Shorty Suit: the Comet Shorty is the same exact cut as the Sky / Tunnel Version but with sleeves just above the elbow and leg length down to the Calf.
(Only available in tapered cut)
Base price starting @
– Hybrid Standard $545
– Hybrid Shorty $525
Tapered Cut: Very fitted cut all around the body. The arms and legs have some room for drag, don’t think its a lot, when we say tapered we mean tapered. Not recommended to wear thick layers under this suit. Only Lycra under layer is recommended. Keep in mind that we cannot go super tight at the cuff area because you still need to fit your foot thru the hole, the tighter the harder it is to fit.
If you really like the Comet but would like to have a little bit extra arm and leg drag, there are other ways to achieve that without having to go looser fit. Please contact our team member to help you choose the right amount of drag for your suit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us direct 818-391-6070.
NOTE: Fit varies when you use it with or without a container, Having a container might pull up the legs and torso making the suit shorter and cordura knees will be out of place. Please contact us for questions regarding fit, wearing a container may affect the leg length 3-5 inches in length.
– Power zipper with locking slider
– Elastic arm cuffs and leg cuffs
– Neoprene crotch
– Neoprene center back
– Neoprene thigh
– Neoprene above elbows
– Neoprene above knee
– Neoprene semi-high collar
– Neoprene laterals
– Neoprene shoulders
– Snap button shark fin flap
– Double layer butt
– Shirt pocket
– Full body athletic mesh
– Cordura knees
– Cordura Butt
– Clean cut leg cuffs with stir-ups
– Clean cut arm cuffs
– Magnetic chest flap
– Smart phone pocket
– Double layer legs
– Double layer arms
– Cordura lower legs
– Custom Embroidery
– M&M cut (free option)